How to Program Garage Door Opener
The remote control of your garage door needs to be properly programmed in order to communicate with the base unit. Here are the steps to program your garage door opener.
- Locate the Learn button in the garage door opener unit.
- Press the Learn button and release it.
- On doing this the learn indicator light will glow for 30 seconds in a steady manner.
- Within the period of this 30 seconds press and hold button on the hand-held remote.
- Release the button on the remote when the opener unit’s lights blink.
- If the light bulbs are not there in the opener unit then two clicks will be heard in the opener. Thus your remote is added to the garage door opener and programmed.
Erasing all the codes from the memory of the motor unit-
In order to erase all the codes from the memory of the motor unit of the garage door, follow these steps-
- Press and continue holding the Learn button in the motor unit until the indicator light goes off completely (6 seconds approx). This will erase all the previous codes in the motor unit memory.
- Now reprogram all the remote entry you want to use and hold the Enter button after doing it.
- Release the button when the opener unit light begins to blink.
- If the light bulbs are not installed into the opener unit then two clicks will be heard from the unit.
You can refer the user manual provided by the manufacturer of the garage door opener which would be given by the installer of your garage door. If you need to know how to program garage door opener in League City, TX, then M.G.A Garage Door Repair League City TX can help you in this direction. They are one of the best garage door services company in the League City area and have a great expertise in the Garage Door installation and repair industry.
Call NOW – (713) 893-5834
Your garage door malfunctioning? Do you need a new garage door? Do you need a repair or change of your garage door part? M.G.A Garage Door Repair League City TX is always here to help you at your doorstep.